Giving Tuesday is about interacting with your supporters and sharing your mission. There are so many simple ways to get them involved and keep them excited about giving to your charity! Use these easy yet impactful techniques to reach your community on #GivingTuesday.
- Customize your image for the day. Create your very own Giving Tuesday Design easily, using free design softwares like Canva.
- Lead up to the day by letting your supporters know you will be celebrating it! Use interactive posts on social media with images of you preparing for the day and ask: How do you plan on #GivingTuesday?
- Provide different ways to give! You definitely want to share your main campaign page, but be sure to give other options such as signing up to volunteering, donating items or spreading the word about your charity.
- Take advantage of the GivingTuesday website! They provide toolkits for your campaign, images and great ideas on how to make the most of the day.
- Reach out to local businesses to be your voice! Have a donut shop nearby that has a huge Instagram following? Ask them to share your graphics and support your mission on #GivingTuesday.
- Ask your donors to share why they support your cause and then be sure to highlight them.
- Use the hashtag in your posts! Giving Tuesday is a global movement and people from all over will be looking to give on the day of. Don’t miss the opportunity to gain some new supporters.
- Customize your donation forms to each donor and track which platforms bring the most donations by using these advanced fundraising techniques.
Do you want to create a campaign, but are unsure where to start? Check out our tips on creating an original campaign and then get ready for the holiday season by checking out our holiday campaign ideas.