Are you preparing for your next peer-to-peer campaign? Do want to make sure your peer-to-peer fundraisers meet their goal? Participants who update and share their campaigns regularly raise 6 to 18 times more for their cause. So you need to make sure they do it properly!
Although eager to participate, your fundraisers will be unsure about how to run their own campaign. Providing them with a plan will give them confidence and prepare them for success, ultimately leading them to reach their fundraising goal. You want to make sure they:
- Personalize their campaign
- Explain their connection to the cause
- Donate to their own campaign
- Share with a friend, whether close or distant and include a personal message
- Share again. Be sure to update when they reach milestones within the campaign.
- Recap after the campaign has finished and thank their donors!
Create messaging for your peer-to-peer campaign
Before you ask them to follow these steps, make sure you create a great campaign yourself! You will need to write a description of your event that clearly outlines it’s goal.
- Why are you asking fundraisers to help you raise money?
- What are the donations going towards?
- How will this make a difference in your mission?
Your fundraisers will be reusing your description, so make sure it is general and can be applied to their campaign.
Simple guide for your peer-to-peer fundraisers
This guide is a great tool to help them run their campaign. If you are using Simplyk, providing further instructions on how to use the platform for peer-to-peer campaigns will also be helpful.
If you are looking to start a peer-to-peer campaign for your organization, Simplyk has all the tools for you, and it’s free! You can customize your campaign, have multi-levels of donation campaigns, send automated tax receipts and more. Learn about our features or contact us directly at email@example.com .